We're thrilled for two wonderful couples who became parents last week!
Congrats to Paul and Jennifer, who welcomed their beautiful son, Nigel, last Tuesday! Nigel's arrival brings back a lot of memories for us, since he arrived from Korea, just as Evan did seven years ago. I'm glad the long wait is over -- I love a happy ending! I think Evan will enjoy meeting their little guy once he's settled in.
A former UNP coworker and her husband welcomed the arrival of their baby boy, Rocco, on Saturday, March 15. Amy and Jeff moved to Ft. Collins a few years ago and I really miss them both, particularly Amy's wicked sense of humor. Such a neat couple -- they'll be wonderful parents. Guess this means I'm gonna have to plan a side trip to Ft. Collins the next time we head to Denver!
Welcome babies! We can't wait to meet you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment